These multilayer packaging films have many uses in industry, including print media, board lamination and food packaging.
The PET can be printed or laminated and the films are available Corona-treated or chemically coated.
QUALITY AND REACTIVITY
AERA’s large stock of raw materials means orders can be delivered with short lead times. For custom cutting, the company’s latest generation cutting machines will carry out high-precision repetitive work in compliance with your specifications.
FOOD CONTACT, SAFETY AND TRACEABILITY
We work only with tested products which are compliant with European REACH (Registration Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals) and SVCH (Substances of Very High Concern) directives. Our products undergo robust quality control procedures, while traceability applies to both pre-and post-processing stages, thereby ensuring full safety. All our films are food grade. We will supply the appropriate certificates upon request.
- CORONA-treated transparent coextruded PET films
- Chemically-treated transparent PET films
- Coated PET films
- Twist PET films
- Antistatic PET films…
- Film thickness: 8 to 50 µ according to products
- Delivered in JUMBO or cutter reels.
- Chuck diameter: 152 mm for JUMBO and 76 mm for cutter reels
- Quantity per cut: from 200 kg upwards, by format and thickness
- Packaging: standard or customised to your requirements
To help boost cost efficiency (short production runs), save time and increase ergonomy (lighter reels), we can offer you bespoke film cuts. The service applies to the whole of our polyolefin shrink, BPP, PET, CPP and PLA films and will help you manage your supply flows and align your consumption with your needs.